Hydraulic Repair And Supply warrants to the original purchaser of components repaired or rebuilt by Hydraulic Repair And Supply that should the rebuilt component fail at any time while owned by the said purchaser, within 3-12 months, due to defects in materials or workmanship supplied by Hydraulic Repair And Supply, that Hydraulic Repair And Supply will repair or replace the said component without cost, pursuant to the following terms and conditions.
- The component shall be delivered to the offices of Hydraulic Repair And Supply, for inspection by Hydraulic Repair And Supply to determine the cause and nature of the claimed defect.
- Claims must be submitted within 30 days of failure or be subject to rejection.
- If found to be covered by this limited warranty, the defective component shall be repaired or replaced by Hydraulic Repair And Supply.
- This warranty shall not cover defects caused by improper installation, improper commissioning, improper use, system contamination or failure of the purchaser to perform all regular and normal maintenance specified by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Alteration of the component or use other than specified by the OEM shall void this limited warranty.
- OEM installation procedures and guidelines must be followed and documented.
- Warranty repairs performed will be performed during regular working hours of Hydraulic Repair And Supply personnel as said work is placed in the Hydraulic Repair And Supply Production Schedule.
- Hydraulic Repair And Supply will in no event be liable for repairs or replacement by others. Components disassembled prior to Hydraulic Repair And Supply warranty review shall void this limited warranty.
- Hydraulic Repair And Supply shall not be responsible for equipment down time or loss of use, overtime, production delays or any other consequential damages.
- Use of hydraulic oils or compounds that do not meet OEM specifications shall void this limited warranty.
There are no other warranties except as set forth above.
If a warranty claim is ever considered, oil sample history from the machine must be supplied, with the first sample having been taken after system cleaning and component installation and a further sample having been taken at the time of the component failure.
Oil sample bottles for warranty purposes, with sample procedures and oil analysis test will be provided by Hydraulic Repair And Supply at no extra charge.